Towelroot APK Download Free for Xperia M / Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 – In case you have been facing trouble in trying to root your Xperia M or Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4, then this article is just the thing that you have been looking for. Through this article, we will tell you as to how you can overcome your rooting difficulties.
So far, Towelroot APK for Xperia M / Towelroot for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 have been considered to be virtually impossible to root, but that is not the case any longer. This article will guide you through a step by step manner to help root your virtually un-rootable device.
Towelroot APK Download – What Is Towelroot?
Towelroot Download APK is an application that roots your device by just downloading and running the app itself. It was developed by a renowned US hacker GeoHot. The important thing to know is that Towelroot APK Download works on just those devices whose kernel bill date is prior to June 3, 2014.
It is an easy and simple process that does away with the prior cumbersome dealings of rooting. Also, it has rendered those devices rootable that were earlier a complete pain to handle.
Download Towelroot APK – What Is Rooting?
Rooting is the process through which the phone user can get access to the internal workings of the Android phone. In other words, rooting grants the user complete access to the operating system of the device.
Rooting the phone allows the owner of the phone to make any changes in the operating system that was earlier completely out of reach.
How Towelroot Is Better Than Other Rooting Options?
The earlier method of rooting your Android phone required connecting your phone to a computer that had a rooting program installed in it.
The program was then run on the computer to root the connected phone. Unlike this long drawn out process Download Towelroot APK just requires the downloading and installing of a simple rooting program directly on your phone. Running this app or program will root your device.
Things To Remember While Using Towelroot – Towelroot Download APK
There are two main things that a person needs to keep in mind while rooting their Xperia M and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, these are:
- The Kernel bill date should belong to a period before June 3, 2014.
- You should install a permissions management app so as to have maximum administrator control over your Android phone.
System Requirements For Download Towelroot APK
In order to successfully download Towelroot certain system requirements are mandatory, these include:
- USB debugging should be enabled on the phone. This can be achieved by navigating to “Developer Options” in the following manner – Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging mode > Enable.
- Unknown sources should also be enabled. This can be done by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Now just slide it from “Off” position to “On” position.
- Your phone or tablet should be charged at least 30%.
Towelroot APK Download Free – Xperia M / Samsung Galaxy S3, S4
Now that you have checked your phone’s kernel date and meet all the system requirements, just proceed as mentioned below:
- Go to the official Towelroot website by clicking on https://towelroot.com.
- Now click on the red color inverted “y” to start the download of Towelroot APK file. Alternately, you can also click on https://towelroot.com/tr.apk.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, it will automatically install on your phone.
- After installation is complete, close the app.
- Now reopen the app by clicking on its icon and click on “make it ra1n”.
- The phone will now reboot automatically once the rooting is complete.
- Finally, download a Superuser file and install it on the phone to complete the rooting process. This file can be downloaded by clicking on towelroot.apk.
These are all the steps that you need to perform in order to root your Xperia M and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 smartphones. Just notice the fact that you do not require a computer to perform any function. It is a pretty straightforward and self-explanatory method that guarantees rooting success.
Checking If Phone Is Rooted: Towelroot APK Download Xperia M / Samsung Galaxy S3, S4
In order to check whether your phone is properly rooted or not, just perform the following steps:
- Go to Google Play on your mobile and search for “Root Checker”.
- Download and install the same.
- Open the “Root Checker” by clicking on its icon and tap on “Verify Root”.
- It will prompt you for SuperSu rights, click on “Grant”.
- If it shows “Root Access Verified”, then it means that your device has been successfully rooted.
Disadvantages Of Towelroot/Towelroot APK for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 / Xperia M
Towelroot is an extremely useful app for those users who wish to have complete administrator control over their phone. But, like every other rooting option Towelroot too has its set of repercussions. These are:
- Voids Warranty – once the device is rooted, it’s warranty becomes null and void. As such, even your new phone will no longer be covered under it.
- Security Risks – if a root management app like “SuperSu” is not downloaded, then any app you download will gain root privileges without prior consent. This poses a great security threat.
- Works For Android 4.4+ – for some reason Towelroot only works for those devices that have the latest version of Android Os i.e., KitKat 4.4+.
- No Way To Unroot – the biggest drawback is that once your phone is rooted there is no way to unroot it.
Is Rooting The Right Choice
A big deal is made out of rooting, but it is not necessarily so. A rooted device looks just the same as an unrooted one. The only difference arises from what the user decides to do with their rooted phone as they can now play around with the operating system.
The good thing about using Towelroot for Android is that it allows one click rooting option, that too directly on the phone, without making use of any computer. To enjoy the delights of Towelroot APK Download, go through the above article to gain comprehensive knowledge about how it works and what to expect from it.
It is an especially useful app for Xperia M and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 users, who were earlier unable to root their devices.